Personal information to be collected
When you visit the Site, certain information about your device is automatically collected, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you visit the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages and products you view, the websites or search terms you refer to when visiting the Site, and how you use the Site. This automatically collected information is referred to as "Device Information.
We collect device information using the following technologies
- ・A "cookie" is a data file placed on a device or computer, usually containing an anonymous unique identifier. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them, please visit （http://www.allaboutcookies.org）.
- ・Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ・Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how a site is viewed.
In addition, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, certain information is collected, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, e-mail address, and telephone number. This information is referred to as "Order Information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
- ・When disclosing personal information to settlement companies for the purpose of identification, billing address confirmation, and credit checks.
Use of Personal Information
We generally use the order information we collect to process orders placed through the Site (including processing payment information, arranging for delivery, and providing invoices and order confirmations). We also use this order information for the following purposes
- ・Contact with customers.
- ・Review of orders for potential risk and fraud.
- ・Provide you with information and advertising related to our products or services in accordance with the preferences you have shared with us.
- ・We use the device information we collect (especially IP addresses) to screen for potential risks and fraud and to improve and optimize the site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers browse and interact with the site and by evaluating the performance of marketing and advertising campaigns).
- ・Sharing of personal information
We share your personal information with external services for the purposes described above. For example, we use Shopify to operate our online store; you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy). We also use Google Analytics to track your use of our site; for more information on how Google uses your personal information, please visit （https://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/privacy/）. For more information on how Google uses your personal information, please visit . You may also opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting （https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout）.
Finally, we may share your personal information to comply with applicable and relevant laws, to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, or other legal requests for information, or to protect our rights.
Behaviorally targeted advertising
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI) education page at （http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work）.
You can also opt-out of targeted advertising by following the link below：
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
You may also disable some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal (http://optout.aboutads.info/).
Receiving a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser does not change the way the site collects and uses data.
If you place an order through the Site, we will retain your order information for our records unless you request that we delete your personal information.
Sunshine Juice Inc.
3-3-3 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0003, Japan